Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Experience Number 15- Wedding Dress Shopping (not for me!)

I've only been wedding dress shopping once... for myself. I bought the first dress I tried on. I took photos of what I wanted and showed the wonderful lady helping me what I liked about each of the dresses. One minute later she came back with a dress with each of the elements I had showed her! It was really incredible and she knew her inventory! So ladies, if you're looking for a dress, make SURE you take photos along if you've seen something that you like!

Anyway, yesterday my brother's fiance Laura asked if I would go shopping with her! I was super excited (I love weddings!!!) and we're going on the search today!  Since my shopping trip stopped in one store, I'll be able to see more of what is out there! YAY!  I can't wait to see what she picks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment